New Dental Patients in Madison NJ
From your very first appointment to any follow up appointments we can assure you that the care and attention will be of the highest quality that you could possibly receive.
Most patients have numerous questions about dental care that they simply want answered effectively leaving them with peace of mind.
- Can I whiten my teeth effectively?
- What can veneers do for me?
- I’m really anxious about visiting the dentist. What can you do for me to relieve me of this?
Whatever your concerns, we can assure you that we can create a dental plan and treatments that will effectively solve your problems and leave you with an enormous sense of well-being. We will ask you for information about yourself so that we can treat you as an individual and give you a personal dental experience.
Your experience will include:
- A review of your medical and dental history
- Having necessary x-rays taken and discussed with you
A complete dental health evaluation and risk assessment completed in five main areas:
- Gum and Bone
- Tooth Support
- TMJ, Bite and Chewing
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Most importantly you will have a say in what care and treatments you take. We feel that you should have the greatest input as to what to treat, because at the end of the day it is your mouth.
To facilitate being seen as soon as possible at the time of your appointment, please download and complete the following forms. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
Completed Patient Information Packet.
- A list of your current medical prescriptions
- X-rays: If your previous dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at the practice.
- If you have dental insurance, bring your insurance card.
Our office is also experienced with obtaining certain benefits from your traditional medical insurance plans. Many of our surgical procedures, TMD treatment, Sleep Apnea Appliances and sedation procedures are often covered.
Please download and fill-out our patient forms. Once completed, please bring the forms with you to your first office visit. Your personal information will be kept confidential at all times.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
You may now request your consultation with Dr. Romano online...
Here at Sam Romano, DMD, we understand people's fear of the dentist. This is why we are 1 of only 50 in the state of New Jersey who offers Sedation Dentistry. For sedation dentistry we have highly trained Anesthesiologists that help provide 'pain free' and comfortable procedures.