Sam Romano, DMD, MAGD
Meet Dr. Romano, Comprehensive Family & Cosmetic Dentist Serving The Madison Area Since 1986
Sam Romano DMD, MAGD
Dr. Sam Romano is a native of Madison, New Jersey. Dr. Romano graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University as an undergraduate in 1981 with a BS in Biology. Dr. Romano received his dental degree from UMDNJ-New Jersey Dental School in 1985. Dr. Romano opened his dental practice in Madison in 1986 and has been serving his community ever since.
Dr. Romano remains committed to teaching and learning dentistry. Dr. Romano attends countless hours of continuing education courses all over the country each year.
Dr. Romano has studied at many of the most famous centers for continuing dental education, and with some of the most respected educators in the field. After graduation from UMDNJ–NJ Dental School, Dr. Romano continued his education at The Pankey Institute, with Dr. Peter Dawson.
Dr. Romano trained with Dr. Carl Misch, a leader in the field of Dental Implants. Dr. Romano is also a Clinical Instructor at the prestigious Kois Center for Dental Excellence in Seattle, Washington.
As a Clinical Instructor, he helps facilitate intensive three-day workshops on topics that help dentists understand how to provide comprehensive esthetic dentistry in a manner that increases predictability and longevity of treatment while reducing the patient risk for requiring additional dental treatment.
Dr. John Kois and the Center are highly respected within the dental community for their comprehensive program of doctoral post-graduate studies for dentists.
New to Our Office?
- Patient Forms
- New Patients
- Current Patients
- Payments & Insurance
- Photo Gallery
- Our Technology
- Children’s Dentistry
Upon completion of the entire course of study at the Kois Center, Dr. Romano received the prestigious honor of being awarded, Clinical Instructor. Dr. Romano is now part of the select staff that teaches other dentists from all over the world.
Please view the video clip of the Kois Center for Dental Excellence so you can understand the vision that Dr. Romano has for all his patients. Dr. Romano is also a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Dr. Romano recognizes that going to the dentist can be challenging for many. Over the past 30 years, he has seen many patients who avoided dental care because of anxiety.
Because he felt a need to better serve these fearful patients he committed himself to treat the underserved. Dr. Romano completed extensive training in New Jersey to acquire his conscious sedation license.
Dr. Romano is one of only 50 dentists of the over 7000 dentists in New Jersey licensed to administer conscious (IV) sedation, Dr. Romano is specially trained to treat anxious, fearful patients.
Dr. Romano offers many options for making you comfortable throughout your treatment.
Dr. Romano emphasizes cosmetic and complex restorative dentistry which includes the placement of dental implants and other advanced surgical procedures.
Dentistry is not just about teeth it’s about the person. Dr. Romano recognizes that each person is unique and he works together with his patients to realize their individual vision.
Dr. Romano has spent countless hours to develop the skills to listen to his patients needs, understand their problems, develop a plan, and to implement the treatment in a way that builds lifetime relationships for generations to come.
Dr. Romano believes that it takes a committed professional team to meet and exceed the expectations of those who trust him for their care. His entire team of caring professionals look forward to providing you with an extraordinary dental experience in an environment that is both comfortable and technologically advanced.
He is committed to offering every patient personalized, compassionate care in conjunction with a treatment plan that is based on their needs, as well as their own dental “vision.”
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Clinical Instructor, Kois Center for Dental Excellence
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- Misch International Implant Institute
- DOCS (Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation)
- Member of Madison Chamber of Commerce
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Presidential Who’s Who
- NJ Top Dentists 2012
- NJ Top Dentists 2013
- NJ Top Dentists 2014
- NJ Top Dentists 2015
- NJ Top Dentists 2016
- NJ Top Dentists 2017
- NJ Top Dentists 2018
- NJ Top Dentists 2019
- NJ Top Dentists 2020
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids’ Doc 2012
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids’ Doc 2013
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids’ Doc 2014
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids’ Doc 2015
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids’ Doc 2016
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids’ Doc 2017
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids’ Doc 2018
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids’ Doc 2019
- NJ Family Magazine Favorite Kids’ Doc 2020
- Madison Chamber of Commerce Extra Mile Award 2012
- America’s Best Dentist Award 2013
- Best of the Best Morris County Reader’s Choice Award 2012
- Museum of Early Traders Craftsman of the Year Award 2014