Current Dental Patients in Madison NJ
We value and respect all our patients. We work hard to provide you with healthy teeth and comfort with every visit. Within our website on which we have put together information for our patients about procedures, after care and more. We are constantly updating our blog, dental articles and video section to provide our patients with additional information about our practice and new technologies.
For all our current patients who have to, or have recently had any procedures check out the various fact sheets we have put together for you. These are for your follow-up and home care.
- After Composite Fillings (white fillings)
- After Cosmetic Reconstruction
- After Crown and Bridge Appointments
- After Tooth Extraction
- After Scaling and Root Planing
- After placement of ARESTIN
For all our patients we offer Smile Reminders, a convenient way for you to communicate with our office.. This is a program that connects you to information about your upcoming appointments via email or text messages. Smile Reminders allows you to do more when you log in:
- Receive appointment reminders via e-mail or text messages to your cell phone, pager or PDA
- Request an appointment online
- Receive educational newsletters
- Pay your bill online
- Communicate with the office via a HIPPA-compliant, secure network to protect your privacy
In addition to Smile Reminders, Smile Dash is a new way to access our front desk services 24/7. Smile Dash is a secure electronic site that allows you to access the front desk services including:
- Review and pay your bills online
- Check appointments you have scheduled
- Send secure messaging to us
- Find out about special offers and other exciting events
Visit Smile Dash to create your user name and password. Or contact our Patient Care Coordinator if you have any questions about Smile Reminders or Smile Dash.
If you need to update any of your medical information, or any of your family members are visiting the dentist for the first time you can find our patient forms below or in our New Patients section of the site. Please download and fill-out our patient forms, if you have never done so or need to update your information. Once completed, please bring the forms with you to your first office visit. Your personal information will be kept confidential at all times.