New Jersey Family Dental Services
Committed To Your Complete Oral Health
In our Madison, NJ office we don’t care about just your teeth. We care about you the patient, parent, and family member. We firmly believe that prevention is always better then a cure. Our office prides itself on helping you maintain your complete oral health.
We offer a wide range of dental services. We restore fractured, chipped, or cracked teeth back to their original beauty. In addition to helping repair already damaged teeth, we will work with you to educate you on how to best maintain your smile between visits.
There are many people who tend to hide their teeth or pull back their smiles because they feel their teeth or gums are less-than-perfect. Our office is family focused and wants to help you express your happiness in all of life’s events. Dr. Sam Romano, DMD, MAGD or Wonseok (Woody) Jang, DDS, MDS and his team will help you learn more about cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry.
Make Us Your Dental Home
Implants, Sedation, and Cosmetic Surgery
Dental Treatments to Rejuvenate You
In addition to making your teeth look aesthetically exceptional, our dental team has the expertise coupled with the latest dental technology and treatments to ensure the very best results. Some of the dental services we offer include:
- Sedation “Pain Free” Dentistry – nitrous oxide, oral, & IV intravenous sedation for anxious, fearful or special needs patients
- Family & General Dentistry – we treat all ages, pediatric and adult. Simple fillings, crowns, root canals, dentures, TMJ disorders, oral surgery and orthodontics (braces & retainers)
- Dental Implants – replace lost or missing teeth
- Gum Disease – state-of-the-art non-surgical treatment available
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Unattractive teeth, discolored teeth, spacing issues, worn or broken teeth, rotated teeth with gaps and more
- Preventative Dentistry – comprehensive program to maintain optimal oral health, sports protection
The right dentist can help you attain the beautiful smile you’ve been searching for. A smile can make you look and feel years younger as well as enhance confidence and self-image. These are important qualities at every age.